Friday, January 14, 2005

Linked Raze

For reasons I do not understand, "Devoted to DJ Rix" occasionally generates a mean-spirited unsigned comment, probably from the same troubled soul. I don't listen to lousy music just to remind myself it's lousy. I don't waste my time reading blogs written by people I can't stand.

There are lots of websites I get around to every week, but here's a list of the places I visit daily. So, skip me, try these:
Classical music reviews & news
My local politics & other odd occurances, Big East, & Seaside Park consultant
Online newspaper #1
Online newspaper #2
Online newspaper #3
A boardwalk in Maryland
A beach in Delaware
Philadelphia Base Reflectivity 0.50 Degree Elevation Range 124 NMI

Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?