Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Almost midnight, it doesn't look good for Kerry but it's gonna be close. From last winter when Kerry became the apparent nominee, I was unable on an interactive electoral map to put together a winning majority for him. This is because I never gave him Florida, could not see Florida going against an incumbent Bush. It's only been over the past few days that I saw possibilities for a Kerry victory - or tie - without Florida, when Ohio went into play & I decided Kerry was going to take Minnesota & New Hampshire. That left Michigan, Wisconsin, Hawaii & New Mexico, all iffy in the final days. But I did see a potential situation in which all the news anchors & pundits would be practically handing the election to Bush because Florida went red (which I expected), & about to be quite surprised when a bunch of blue states began popping into view. Well, we shall see.

Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?