Sunday, May 16, 2004

Doing a periodic googling of familiar names, noted Christine Dolinich-Matuska teaching four courses at Felician College, apparently an adjunct. But it's difficult (probably not impossible) to get a fix on where her art is at these days. A few weeks ago I dropped off all my piano teaching materials on her front porch in Rahway, since I haven't done it for a decade & don't expect to be returning to the occupation anytime soon. Also left some art books I'd taken with me in 1990. But she didn't get the volume on Marcel Duchamp, the only one she actually asked me to give back 14 years ago. Its absence from her bookshelves is symbolic. Of what? A sense of humor. Whose? Mine.

Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?