Saturday, April 10, 2004

I'll be offline from Sunday afternoon through Wednesday afternoon while Chez Rix moves. I'll be at the new digs Sunday night but phone goes on Wednesday. How come Verizon has to send an actual human being out to climb a poll & turn on phone service, but if you don't pay your bill they can turn it off instantly?

Yes, the essentials go, with Jim Coleman's help, but so much has to be left here to wait for a van & a couple of helpers from my rehab center. & in the meantime I may well be locked out of the Rahway apartment by Court Order trapping all my books & the collected literary & WFMU radio archives of your Blogged Jeenyus.

Well, at least when I took the heavy metal desk apart for the last time, & WFMU DJ John Allen removed 75% of my record collection, the old apartment passed the point-of-not-return, it looked like a place I was leaving. Up until then it looked like a room I had been trying unsuccessfully have painted.



<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?