Friday, April 09, 2004

Couldn't get to sleep last night, too anxious, so I decided to take 1/2 of a Depakote, a drug for manic episodes that was prescribed to me a doctor who didn't know my history & which I should have thrown out. I figured it must have some calming effect. It's a hard coated tablet, a horse pill, even chopped in two, & the damned thing stuck halfway down my throat, an uncomfortable worrisome nub glued there, not dissolving very fast, & refusing to dislodge when drenched with water & orange juice. Some meds, like Zoloft, are irritants, & you get a terrible sore throat & produce copious amounts of saliva, so that possibility was a serious concern. I became really anxious & didn't fall asleep until nine a.m., sleeping till after noon, time I could hardly afford to lose. Landlord threw a legal order to quit apartment at me, his right since I've overstayed the month. But he timed it for the Monday after Easter, his day off, he'll be at his house in Poconos.

Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?