Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I wasn't happy about happened today in Superior Court, which went against me (or with a more positive spin, protected myself as best I could), but I was prepared for the outcome. Some people need to "win." I wore my Mets cap, artpak backpack, hooded sweatshirt, & walked out of Union County Courthouse into a beautiful early spring day that made me smile, while The Landlord sat upstairs in Courtroom 3B, signing legal forms & looking quite old, a Quantitative Man evicting a Qualitative Man. Small credit to him, it isn't very difficult to kick someone crawling out of a hole, provided you don't try to kick the person all the way back in.

The full account must wait, or you may request that I e mail it.


Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?