Saturday, March 06, 2004

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.
- Abraham Lincoln

Did Lincoln actually say or write this? Certainly not in a speech. The source is never given.

Not much to report about moving because not much that can be done until later this week. Have started to separate records for large donation to WFMU, 2/3rds to 3/4ths of my collection, which I'd planned on doing after the annual fundraiser.

It is for a town to claim its artists. An artist who claims a town is provincial. & only magical places & possibly very large cities are worthy of that. When I say I live in Rahway, I don't mind at all being associated with The Prison, which is a few yards over the border in Woodbridge. The Rahway River just passes through here - it empties into Arthur Kill between Linden & Carteret - who possesses a river? If Rahway wants to put in a claim on me, now's the time.

Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?