Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Occasionally I wander through online personals to remind myself of how peculiar I really am. If I weren't too poor I'd usually be too short. If I weren't too short I wouldn't be "fit" enough or enjoy line dancing or think Vegas is a great vacation or care about antiques or be a devoted dog lover. I'm proud of the fact that my disqualifications go way beyond what most women can even imaginatively weigh in the balance. But that's been my life. If I'd lived a relatively conventional existence (tho I have had a fairly quiet one), right about now I'd probably just be recovering from years of child support payments for kids I had with a woman who divorced me long ago. But there's been no kids, no marriage & no so divorce, & hardly anything that would attract fiftyish single women & vice versa.

The Small Print: Iraq Casualties 2/11/04 - 2/17/04: 7 dead, 23 wounded.

Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?