Friday, February 20, 2004


DREAM OF SPRING

Unusual for me to have such a colorful dream. I'll just mention how it ended.

Got in a little sportscar driven by a woman so large I barely squeezed into passenger seat, seemed to be Cranford, we were going to local record store ..The Ritz..(not real) for something important...turned my head & saw a very tall dogwood in full bloom - biggest dogfwood I ever seen. & it was as if showers & wind had just passed through there spead out before was a magnificent spring, down to a single hopping robin. I remarked on this to the driver - yesterday a few trees showing green, & today...

ZOLOFT: SINKING, BUT SLOWLY

Getting myself off Zoloft was a good decision. It takes four to six weeks for Zoloft to kick in completely, & the same to clean it out of system. I'm able now to sort out the withdrawal symptoms from Welbutran XL side effects. It's been like waking up from semi-hypnotic state.

Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?