Friday, October 31, 2003

Gillette Company kindly sent me unsolicited their MACH3Turbo triple blade razor, a beautifully designed item that just happens to incorporate two more blades than I require to shave my face. If the MACH3Turbo were an automobile, I'm sure it would be quite fast. Of course, the creators hope I'll love this razor enough to purchase refill cartridges at 16 for $26 (that's about $1.60 per, I can divide). For under two bucks I get a bag of a dozen or so disposable Bics which, given my uncomplicated whiskers, last a very long time.

To thank Gillette, I took their online quiz to determine my "personal shaving strategy." Just a few simple questions, but every answer I gave wasn't good enough & would be corrected or enhanced only by some Gillette product. & the quiz didn't generate the promised "printable" version of the "personal shaving strategy" I'd hoped to post here for your hygienic grooming suggestions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?