Wednesday, July 23, 2003


Britney Spears Meets the Terminator
All Dialogue Guaranteed.

Britney: I haven't had a boy in a really long time ... just a kiss, man.
Just a kiss would be nice.
Terminator: I am unable to comply.

***
Britney: I know it sounds cliche and cheesy, but I really believe that
if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
Terminator: No sign of brain trauma.

***
Terminator: Take off your clothes.
Britney: He's the cutest, hottest thing in the world -- wooh! He's such a
bad boy.

***
Britney: Where I come from, the woman is the homemaker, and that's how I
was brought up -- you cook for your kids.
Terminator: You are terminated.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?